Developing AfrIPEN’s organisational capacity and structure
The tasks of this Working Group are to:
- Create awareness of IPECP by engaging stakeholders.
- Promote and maintaining relations with members of the Network.
- Coordinate Work Plan activities and recruit additional Work Team collaborators
- Organise, conduct and record meetings of the Facilitation Team and Working Groups
- Promote institutional membership and managing finances
- Maintain the website and actively manage social media portals
- Collect and distribute timely relevant information and regular reports among subscribers, collaborators, members and other stakeholders of the Network (e.g. minutes of meetings, publications)
- Maintain records, database, membership, online work space and website
- Ensure the safe-keeping of archives and collections of the Network.
- Organise the annual general meeting
- Liaise with the organisers of the biennial conference
- Liaise with Interprofessional.Global and other IPE networks
We are inviting representatives from each country in the Africa Region to join our Working Group.
For more information contact:
- Facilitator: Champion Nyoni (NyoniC@ufs.ac.za)
- Secretariat & Treasurer: Gerda Reitsma (Gerda.Reitsma@nwu.ac.za)
- Co-facilitator for East and Central Africa: Judy Khanyola (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Co-facilitator for Southern Africa: Champion Nyoni (NyoniC@ufs.ac.za)
- Co-facilitator for West Africa: vacant