Working Group 1: Developing AfrIPEN’s organisational capacity and structure
The tasks of this Working Group are to:
- Promote and maintaining relations with members of the Network.
- Coordinate Work Plan activities and recruit additional Work Team collaborators
- Organise, conduct and record meetings of the Facilitation and Working Groups, including research
- Promote institutional membership and managing finances
- Maintain the website and actively manage social media portals
- Collect and distribute timely relevant information and regular reports among subscribers, collaborators, members and other stakeholders of the Network (e.g. minutes of meetings, publications)
- Execute decisions made by the Executive Committee/Chairperson/s in consultation with the Network.
- Maintain records, database, membership, online work space and website
- Ensure the safe-keeping of archives and collections of the Network.
- Organise the annual general meeting
- Liaise with the organisers of the annual symposium
- Liaise with Interprofessional.Global and other IPE networks
We are inviting representatives from each country in Sub-Saharan Africa to join our Working Group.
For more information contact:
- Chairperson: Stefanus Snyman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Secretariat: Gérard Filies (email@example.com)
- Treasurer: Gerda Reitsma (Gerda.Reitsma@nwu.ac.za)
- East and Central Africa: Norbert Boruett (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Southern Africa: Yvonne Botma (email@example.com)
- West Africa: Anthony Amalba (firstname.lastname@example.org)