Download reports and presentations of the following events
- AfrIPEN Report – Planning workshop 20-21 June 2016
- Presentation to the General Council of the Health Professions Council of South Africa (8 December 2016)
- Final planning report (17-22 Sept 2017, Windhoek, Namibia) and consequent developments (1 May 2018)
- Download the plenary presentations, as well as the research presentations (oral and poster) of the First Interprofessional Education and Collaborative Conference for Africa. This historic conference was hosted by the University of Namibia, Windhoek, Namibia from 21-22 September 2017.
- Download the proceedings of the Second Interprofessional Education and Collaborative Conference for Africa. The conference is a collaboration between the WHO Regional Office for Africa, Africa Interprofessional Education Network (AfrIPEN), Sigma Theta Tau’s International Tau Lambda at Large Chapter , the WHO-FIC Collaborating Centre for the African region. This conference was hosted at the Amref International University, Nairobi, Kenya from 28 July – 2 August 2019.