There are 3 ways to get involved with AfrIPEN:
- Institutional Membership
- Individuals joining Working Groups as Collaborators
- Receive updates as Subscribers
Membership is limited to institutions. Institutions in Sub-Saharan Africa belonging to any of the following categories are encouraged to join AfrIPEN as member:
- Service user organisations and advocacy groups
- Student organisations
- Health workforce education institutions
- Health workforce societies/associations
- Health workforce education accreditation bodies
- Institutions involved in health and/or social care service provision
- Professional Boards / Regulators for health and social service provision
- Ministries of Health and Social Services
- Ministries of Higher Education.
True to the nature of a consensus-based partnership, institutions are encouraged to pay this very reasonable annual membership fee (1150 South African Rand) to help cover the basic expenses of AfrIPEN, which is to:
- Pay for the development of the resource-sharing website, its maintenance, the domain name and the hosting services
- Purchase training resources that can be shared among members institutions
Supporting this collective effort will enable:
- Collaborators to do what none of our institutions can do on our own,
- your institution to benefit from everyone’s collaborative effort
- your institution to be socially accountable in helping to establish IPE in Sub-Saharan Africa
- you to share and celebrate in the success and breakthroughs.
Members are required to accept the AfrIPEN Constitution.
Join & Pay now!
Deadline for 2019 membership payment: 30 April 2019
If you haven’t done so yet, complete the process to join as member
Request an invoice from AfrIPEN, should you need one.
Mrs Paula Jardim (firstname.lastname@example.org) will email a pro-forma invoice to you. Please confirm via return email if the pro-forma invoice is correct.
Mrs Jardim will email the final invoice to you for payment after receiving your confirmation email.
Please pay your membership fee of ZAR 1150 per year. Pay with a credit card through our secure online GivenGain portal: https://www.givengain.com/cc/afripen/donate/#start
Once payment is done, please email the PROOF OF PAYMENT to email@example.com
Collaborators are individuals actively participating in the Working Groups, whether their institutions are members or not. There is no fee involved to collaborate. Donations from collaborators are welcomed: Donate now!
Collaborators are required to accept the AfrIPEN Constitution.
Subscribers are individuals, not actively involved as collaborators or members, who have subscribed to the AfrIPEN database and would like to receive regular updates. Donations from subscribers are welcomed: Donate now!
The data of members, collaborators and subscribers will be managed in accordance with the South African Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (Republic of South Africa, 2013).