There are 3 ways to get involved with AfrIPEN:
- Join with Individual Membership
- Join with Institutional Membership
- Join as a Collaborator
Membership is open to institutions (R1150/$100) and individuals (R300/$20).
Institutions in the Africa Region belonging to any of the following categories are encouraged to join AfrIPEN as member:
- Service user organisations and advocacy groups
- Student organisations
- Health workforce education institutions
- Health workforce societies/associations
- Health workforce education accreditation bodies
- Institutions involved in health and/or social care service provision
- Professional Boards / Regulators for health and social service provision
- Ministries of Health and Social Services
- Ministries of Higher Education.
Individual membership open to those who are actively involved in Interprofessional Education and Collaborative Practice (IPECP).
True to the nature of a consensus-based partnership, institutions and individuals are encouraged to pay this very reasonable annual membership fee (R1150/$100 & R300/$20, respectively ) to help cover the basic expenses of AfrIPEN, which is to:
- Pay for the development of the resource-sharing website, its maintenance, the domain name and the hosting services
- Purchase training resources that can be shared among members and institutions
Supporting this collective effort will enable:
- Collaborators to do what none of our institutions can do on our own,
- you and your institution to benefit from everyone’s collaborative effort
- you and your institution to be socially accountable in helping to establish IPE in Sub-Saharan Africa
- you to share and celebrate in the success and breakthroughs.
Members are required to accept the AfrIPEN Constitution.
Join & Pay now!
If you haven’t done so yet, complete the process to join as member, by clicking on the button at the bottom of this
Request an invoice from AfrIPEN, should you need one.
Mrs Paula Jardim (email@example.com) will email a pro-forma invoice to you. Please confirm via return email if the pro-forma invoice is correct.
Mrs Jardim will email the final invoice to you for payment after receiving your confirmation email.
Please pay your membership fee per year. Pay with a credit card through our secure online GivenGain portal: https://www.givengain.com/cc/afripen/donate/#start
Once payment is done, please email the PROOF OF PAYMENT to firstname.lastname@example.org
Collaborators are associations or institutions or individual who are working closely with AfrIPEN on specific projects.
Collaborators are required to accept the AfrIPEN Constitution.
Donations from Members and Collaborators
Donations from members are welcomed: Donate now!
The data of members, collaborators and subscribers will be managed in accordance with the South African Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (Republic of South Africa, 2013).